Scholarship Nomination & Application Instructions
Thanks to our generous donors and sponsors, we are are able to provide scholarships to a limited number of deserving teens who do not have the financial means to attend this class. If you know of a teen who deserves this opportunity, NOW is your chance to step up and take action!
To nominate a teen or to apply for a scholarship, follow the instructions below. Please note that the nominated teen is required to be open and willing to participate in the class and must complete the application form to be considered.
- Have a desire to attend U the Teen Leader.
- Be between 14 and 18 years of age, enrolled in high school or ready to begin the first year of college. (Proof of age and school status may be required.)
- Be available Friday, August 10 at 5:00 p.m. through Sunday, August 12 at 3:00 p.m. Overnight hotel stay required at our training base in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Complete and submit this form before June 30, 2018: Click here
For questions, contact us at:
email@example.com or click here
Deadline to submit: Midnight, June 30, 2018 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Failure to include all of the above information may disqualify applicant from consideration.
- Voting committee will not have access to the applicant's name or personal information.
- Winning recipients will be selected from qualified applications and based on essay submissions.
- Winning recipients will be notified via email and/or phone by July 17, 2018.